Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Ban Stat Brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Only on NSC could a joke post on a screen someone stumbled upon with a nod to a deceased regular poster on here be twisted into some sort of binfest 🤦🏻‍♂️ honestly have a word the minority who can’t seem to grasp any sort of humour or respect. Jesus.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Only on NSC could a joke post on a screen someone stumbled upon with a nod to a deceased regular poster on here be twisted into some sort of binfest 🤦🏻‍♂️ honestly have a word the minority who can’t seem to grasp any sort of humour or respect. Jesus.
So.... no ban then?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Where’s the binfest? There’s humour you’ve missed.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I know this was meant as a bit of fun but having seen the comment in the Old Brighton Postcard thread about cycle lanes, I realised that I hadn't noticed @Stat Brother posting recently which is somewhat unusual.

Hopefully he is just on holiday and all is okay.
Defo. But he has opened up about struggling with life quite recently. Fingers crossed he is balls deep into some tarts in Ibiza or something.

Jul 7, 2003
Defo. But he has opened up about struggling with life quite recently. Fingers crossed he is balls deep into some tarts in Ibiza or something.
Don't see him quite as an Ibiza raver - more likely cycling in some remote part of Wales without any mobile coverage :)

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
72, 015 posts by BG.
If you were to take posts about left backs and asking for tech help away, that total would be less than 1,000.
Bless him, proper character he was

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh shit - now I feel bad ☹️

Sorry @Stat Brother if my post was insensitive - hope it hasn’t caused your absence and you’re ok 😘

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
72, 015 posts by BG.
If you were to take posts about left backs and asking for tech help away, that total would be less than 1,000.
Bless him, proper character he was
Harsh. He'd also chip in on managerial merry go round threads by recommending managers who had been out of the game for 2 decades. E.g. Alan Curbishley.

And I'll never forget the day when BG was posting about how he was trying to be a bit healthy on medical advice and then later on, on the same day he described his breakfast on another thread - with no sense of self awareness - and it was literally the biggest cooked (fried) breakfast imaginable. He'd had more on his plate than I'd have for my Christmas dinner.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Harsh. He'd also chip in on managerial merry go round threads by recommending managers who had been out of the game for 2 decades. E.g. Alan Curbishley.

And I'll never forget the day when BG was posting about how he was trying to be a bit healthy on medical advice and then later on, on the same day he described his breakfast on another thread - with no sense of self awareness - and it was literally the biggest cooked (fried) breakfast imaginable. He'd had more on his plate than I'd have for my Christmas dinner.
Good point.
Well presented.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

I remember one Christmas one poster asking where BG was as he'd gone quiet and BG responding that nothing was untoward and it was all down to due to an instance of 'pissed in bed' to which he followed up later for clarity that he was actually 'pissed in bed' not having wet the bed.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Pretty sure the OP is actually David Brent and the idea for this thread came from a speaking event at a nightclub.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
can anyone check on stat brother to check if he is ok? its been a while now.
He's still logging in to read but not post. Was on the site this morning.

This isn't a prompt for people to speculate either please. I'm just assuring everyone that data I can see says he was around today. Respecting other users needs to continue on here.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
He's still logging in to read but not post. Was on the site this morning.

This isn't a prompt for people to speculate either please. I'm just assuring everyone that data I can see says he was around today. Respecting other users needs to continue on here.
Good to hear, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here