Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baker watch

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
The slimey turd is outside Seaford station this morning handing out his lies. I wasn't prepared for the surge of rage that boiled up inside me on seeing the man in the flesh but I managed to keep my dignity with a few choice words.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Slandering an Albion director, demanding that huge amounts of traffic cross the South Downs on a B-road and showing profound financial illiteracy weren't actually LibDem policies but they were Norm's. It therefore seems pretty reasonable to vote LibDem, but not perhaps in the Lewes constituency.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Slandering an Albion director, demanding that huge amounts of traffic cross the South Downs on a B-road and showing profound financial illiteracy weren't actually LibDem policies but they were Norm's. It therefore seems pretty reasonable to vote LibDem, but not perhaps in the Lewes constituency.

Quite. I think it's a little unfair to tar the entire party with the same brush simply because of one bad egg.

It's rather like people refusing to give Labour another chance because they don't like Gordon Brown.

Personally I couldn't vote for Baker if he were standing in my constituency but as he isn't, I will allow the Lib Dems as much consideration as the other parties

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Quite. I think it's a little unfair to tar the entire party with the same brush simply because of one bad egg.

1) Bellotti
2) Baker
3) De Vecchi
4) Marina Pepper
5) That bloke who got nicked for fighting on the seafront
6) Melanie Cutress

That's a whole half dozen for you - an egg box load !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here