Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baker Street: Brighton's Best Kept Secret?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Bangers glorious Xmas Pie now available, bigger and fatter than ever, and still change from sick squid. Order via the number on their Facebook page. Turkey with all the trimmings, with the option of holding the evil that is cranberry jelly. Perfick lockdown comfort food :love:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
For those of you not on Facebook here's the Bangers details:

All orders to be texted through to this no please 07899 761558
❗️We are open from Tuesday- Friday 7.30- 1.30❗♦️we still recommend pre ordering to avoid disappointment... the number to place orders on is below & you can also call the shop during our working hrs♦️*delivery remains the same process that we’ve been operating♦️

Small pies £2 each
Steak*🥧
Steak & blue cheese*🥧
Steak & Scotch bonnet chilli’s🥧
Chicken & mushroom🥧
Chicken Curry*🥧
Lamb & Mint*🥧
Beano*🥧
Bacon, leek & mushroom in a cheese sauce*🥧
Vegetarian*🥧

Cornish pasty’s £1.90

Pork, Apple & Stuffing pasty £1.90

Apple*🥧*£0.85p

Apple & Blackberry*🥧*£0.85p

Cherry & custard £0.85p

Rhubarb & custard £0.85p

Christmas pie*🎅🏻🎄*£5.50 ( A layer of turkey in gravy, layer of stuffing,layer of sausage meat, topped off with cranberry sauce*😋

Large pies £4.50
-
Steak

Steak & blue cheese

Chicken & mushroom

Sausage & onion in onion gravy

Quiches also available... £2.95

Cheese
Ham & Mushroom

Cheese, Onion & Tomato

Cheese & Broccoli

Spinach, Feta & Red Pepper

Summer Sizzler ( Chorizo, green pepper, sweet corn & Jalapeños topped with extra cheese)

♦️Please text any orders with your name to this no...
♦️07899 761558 (Darren)
Thank you*😊

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Christ, that's given me flashbacks...

£1.20 for long hair....

I once caught nits at school. A bugger to sort out. It was the days of long hair so Mum felt that a short cut would go someway to sorting out the problem before the special shampoo was applied.

I was taken to Coopers who seemed oblivious to the problem. Good job I had dark hair.

Years later I went again. 'I don't do nuffin fancy' he said, guessing I was one of those modern dandys.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
£1.20 for long hair....

I once caught nits at school. A bugger to sort out. It was the days of long hair so Mum felt that a short cut would go someway to sorting out the problem before the special shampoo was applied.

I was taken to Coopers who seemed oblivious to the problem. Good job I had dark hair.

Years later I went again. 'I don't do nuffin fancy' he said, guessing I was one of those modern dandys.

Got sent there a few times.
He shaved off the mole on the back of my neck.
Every ****ing time...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here