Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bag storage options

luge

Dec 18, 2010
I'm coming from London with a mate tomorrow. Both of us will have a small rucksacks, and won't have time to drop off at home prior to the game. (Live in the country)

Does anyone have any ideas about bag storage options at all? Happy to have a few pints pre and post game in a bar if a they are happy looking after them...

twr93

Aug 2, 2019
London
I'm coming from London with a mate tomorrow. Both of us will have a small rucksacks, and won't have time to drop off at home prior to the game. (Live in the country)

Does anyone have any ideas about bag storage options at all? Happy to have a few pints pre and post game in a bar if a they are happy looking after them...

https://usebounce.com/city/brighton/brighton-train-station

Bounce.com is a search engine that will show you luggage storage facilities in your chosen location. Included in the price is insurance against your items. There are no storage facilities at the amex to my knowledge

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
There's a booth up near the coach park at the Amex and the club will look after them for you. At the top of the stairs by the South Stand entrance.

For a fiver.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
There's a booth up near the coach park at the Amex and the club will look after them for you. At the top of the stairs by the South Stand entrance.

For a fiver.

Think Seagull travel run this. Pay when you hand bag in.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Many years ago at Gay Meadow we went up to the old rickety Police hut they had - and handed in our rucksacks and asked them to look after them. They didn't want to, but we pointed out that we had been up for the weekend, were leaving to go home straight after the game, and our bags had our dart sets in them from tripping round the Shrewsbury pubs that weekend - did they want us to take darts into the ground? They looked after them for free!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Think Seagull travel run this. Pay when you hand bag in.

Hmmm do Seagull Travel run it? or does the guy that works from the booth run it . . . and pocket the fiver? A good little earner if he gets away with it.

Either way, if it works then why not use it l guess.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Hmmm do Seagull Travel run it? or does the guy that works from the booth run it . . . and pocket the fiver? A good little earner if he gets away with it.

Either way, if it works then why not use it l guess.

Pay by card I think so no fiddle going on !! 2 ladies in there on Saturday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here