Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bag left on my seat

MARSHY77

May 12, 2011
Hi all,

A bag from the club shop with a scarf and possibly birthday card was left on my seat in the North Stand (west corner) at the Bournemouth game.

I'd like to get it back to its owner.

Cheers
Dave

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The club do that when someone has emailed in to get a birthday included in the programme. I'd done this for my son and was very pleasantly surprised to see the bag left for him on his seat for the match nearest his birthday.

Whoever emailed in obviously got the person's seat number wrong.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Not mine, but I am intrigued by the "possibly birthday" card. Is it for someone who isn't sure of their exact birthday? You can get a card for anything these days... :moo:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Got something similar for our 25th wedding anniversary a while back (not a birthday card obvs), scarves, signed photo and congratulations card. Think some of our friends put them up to it.

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The club do that when someone has emailed in to get a birthday included in the programme. I'd done this for my son and was very pleasantly surprised to see the bag left for him on his seat for the match nearest his birthday.

Whoever emailed in obviously got the person's seat number wrong.
Due on March 3rd…..email now please 😏

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
That’s mine. PM me and I’ll send my address. Do pop a £50 note in the bag to cover P&P.

Thanks mate 👍

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Whoever emailed in obviously got the person's seat nouch that.;
A nice touch that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here