Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Back the manager

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
A lot of hysterical comments off the back of some fairly benign and understandable post match comments from RDZ. I don’t believe he said he wasn’t being backed. A few people need to grow some balls on NSC.
The people who need to grow some balls are those who cannot and will not ever accept any questioning of the clubs decision making. Honestly it’s become cult like.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The people who need to grow some balls are those who cannot and will not ever accept any questioning of the clubs decision making. Honestly it’s become cult like.
luckily the club have just ‘given’ him a £60M+ central midfielder for the second half of the season so that’s one positive!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Albion are chasing a CB - well known to RDZ - who could be a record fee. And are turning down ridiculous offers for one of our best players. They’ve also bought 3 young players this window - one for £10m - to join the 20 or so others on loan and the other teenagers coming through the academy - a strategy that’s put us into the top 6 and 5th round of the cup. Will that do ?
Got to confess I'm a little frustrated by this one. We're bidding to a club in the middle of an actual war, and we're trying with incremental low bids to get a CB RDZ wants. Just pay the £20m Shaktar are asking, if it's a bit over the odds so be it.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Got to confess I'm a little frustrated by this one. We're bidding to a club in the middle of an actual war, and we're trying with incremental low bids to get a CB RDZ wants. Just pay the £20m Shaktar are asking, if it's a bit over the odds so be it.
Shaktar are like us , they won’t budge - and have sold players to foreign leagues for about €400M in the last 10 years or so. The war won’t lower their price. So your right it’s up to us to meet the £20M-£22M they want

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I don't think I have seen any of that on the thread. There are just opposing viewpoints. Did you come here for the 5-minute argument?

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields
Albion are chasing a CB - well known to RDZ - who could be a record fee. And are turning down ridiculous offers for one of our best players. They’ve also bought 3 young players this window - one for £10m - to join the 20 or so others on loan and the other teenagers coming through the academy - a strategy that’s put us into the top 6 and 5th round of the cup. Will that do ?
Yes

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
It is a long time since we spent big money on transfers that didn't work out. Bloom will not want to repeat this and will be reluctant to go into established player market of £25m plus.
Club puts a good spin of adequate replacements but sure it has not helped losing top people from our recruitment dept.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Are you referring to RDZ’s comments post match? He does sound increasingly frustrated regarding incoming transfers. Maybe you are referring to that!
This and Tony needs to listen

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Spot on. Or risk damaging your relationship with your most successful manager

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
It is a long time since we spent big money on transfers that didn't work out. Bloom will not want to repeat this and will be reluctant to go into established player market of £25m plus.
Club puts a good spin of adequate replacements but sure it has not helped losing top people from our recruitment dept.
You cannot judge current or future transfers on mistakes made in the past

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields
You cannot judge current or future transfers on mistakes made in the past
Good to have you back. The transfer window would not be the same without you.
Perhaps we should be spunking money left, right and centre along with the likes of Villa, Everton and West Ham with no end product?
I will be happy with exactly the same squad when the window shuts.
The future is bright

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Good to have you back. The transfer window would not be the same without you.
Perhaps we should be spunking money left, right and centre along with the likes of Villa, Everton and West Ham with no end product?
I will be happy with exactly the same squad when the window shuts.
The future is bright
Well. I actually would too if I didn’t know RDZ not only wants to keep Moises but also wants a couple in. And I don’t mean youthies

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Until he goes too far and it all goes tits up!😁
Just saying, but it may or may not happen.
So he isn’t. And I conjecture he won’t. You are just arguing something tgat hasn’t happened may be a problem

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
So he isn’t. And I conjecture he won’t. You are just arguing something tgat hasn’t happened may be a problem
Light heartedly, yes.
However, whilst he may not have gone too far yet, I merely put it out there that, given his apparent nature, the possibility exists that one day he might.(note my Smiley Face and don’t take my post too seriously).
Anyway, in the meantime, I am allowed to ‘conject ’ just as much as you are😉

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
i have a conjecture we are going to sign Saka from Arsenal for a Curly Wurly...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here