Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] BACA - Man spotted with a machete nearby.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
I mean where are all these machete wielding lunatics getting their machetes from? They would have to go to a great effort to get a genuine machete rather than a non-specific large knife..

Amazon (the internet giant, not the forest)

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Gyökeres is not that much faster than Murray sadly. Let’s hope he spends this season developing rather than our number 3 striker.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
When I was a poor student Lewes rd was all I could afford ... as soon as I started working and earning money I moved to central Hove . Small flat at first but for me it’s all about location location location .

And no I’ve never lived in moulscoombe !

Last edited:

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
My son goes to BACA and wasn't even sure what had been going on. My wife called me when she went to pick him up and, needless to say, she was a bit concerned after turning up & being faced with loads of armed police and not being allowed near the school!
Thankfully, whoever it was didn't get onto school property itself (I dont think), but worrying nonetheless. The Headmaster sent out an email last night saying there will be CSO's at the school this morning as a precaution....hopefully it'll all be fine though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here