Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

B Block Blues

Jul 25, 2003
Saltdean
Just got back from the match ( via London).
Because I live in the SW, I see more away games than home games although I get to the Withdean quite often.
Couldn't believe how quiet it was at the Bournemouth game and how lacking in any atmosphere. A storming 3-0 win greeted by a few polite comments. Need to get tickets earlier and avoid B Block.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
it's shit everywhere - even j block

the north stand dont EVER sing and dont even stand up for falmer song :salute:

what's wrong with everyonecant u sing?

and then u get stared at for singing and laughed at:angry:

I went to Swindon versus Chesterfield on Saturday and was in with their main lot behind the goal. A large section of them didn't stop singing for the entire match (stood up) and you could see that the players were reacting to it and even the PA announcer at half time praised them for their efforts. To be honest it was like being at an Albion away game.

It is difficult to generate an atmosphere at Withdean, and sometimes it's not anyone in particular's fault, but Saturday really did ram home for me how important it is for us to get a proper ground. We'll get bigger crowds than Swindon and we'll make much more noise, so if they can influence their players (which they blatantly were doing) we can definitely do the same and more.

Think The Goldstone. Think the North Stand. Think that's what Falmer will be like.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
could i ask u why u were at swindon and not brighton??!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
no u shud support the albion and watch us.........but if this 'friend gave u lots of dirty sex then it's fine by me. we dont have a game march 7th do we!??? Ipswich Norwich sounds wicked - c u there. my cousin lives there

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Norwich V Ipswich should be a cracking game!

Was it easy to get tickets Safeway?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
point proven Buzza! i may actually go there (wearing the stripes of course)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Still need tickets though Sheebs

I reckon I'll pop along to Crawley that day.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
oh yeh sugar that's where we're meant to be going Buzzza!!

c u there i think we're supporting Pethick

fatboy is going too and BBoy

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
see you there:drink:

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
sheebo said:
it's shit everywhere - even j block

the north stand dont EVER sing and dont even stand up for falmer song :salute:

what's wrong with everyonecant u sing?

and then u get stared at for singing and laughed at:angry:

that's horse shit sheebo!

We do sing in North stand - Block K - though you're looking at 10 of us :nono:

when the stand up if you want Falmer went round i shouted at the old farts to get out of there f***ing seats, but all I got where groans..... North stand (except us 10 in Block K) - f***ing SING FFS :salute:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
is k block opposite j yeh? stupid question but i guess so. if so i do no u 10 who do sing (but only occasionly) everyone sing up

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
by the time he sound reaches us its distorted and we dont know what to sing..... we can see all the actions but sound is buggered..... B....R......I.....when you lot are on G we just get the B..... :nono:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
START YOUR OWN SONGS!!!!:jester:

Buzza said:
Norwich V Ipswich should be a cracking game!

Was it easy to get tickets Safeway?

Don't know to be honest. My mate who lives up there has sorted it all out. I know they've just opened their new stand (which I'll be in), increasing the capacity to 27,000 or something, so that might help. Probably best to give their ticket office a bell. Should be a quality match, really looking forward to it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here