Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Awesome Spanish Dave Free Kick GIF

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Wow. I'm late to this thread too. I wasn't at that game with Ankergren. Did that really happen. How bizarre. I wish I had been there. This is real footage right?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Wow. I'm late to this thread too. I wasn't at that game with Ankergren. Did that really happen. How bizarre. I wish I had been there. This is real footage right?

I was there at the Forest game. It was down the other end but from memory it's pretty much exactly what happened.

The GIF dude

Mar 22, 2013
Sidwell
Hello seagulls! My second game at the AMEX this season on Tuesday - and what a game it was! Great stuff, hope Buckley's injury isn't too bad. My first game was Bolton on 'Spanish Day' great idea from the club that, and it was good to rock the poncho and sombrero.

Anyway, please put forward suggestions for my last ever GIF.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hello seagulls! My second game at the AMEX this season on Tuesday - and what a game it was! Great stuff, hope Buckley's injury isn't too bad. My first game was Bolton on 'Spanish Day' great idea from the club that, and it was good to rock the poncho and sombrero.

Anyway, please put forward suggestions for my last ever GIF.

Ulloa being stretchered off, please.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Or, LuaLua's amazing dive in the Wednesday box.

Or Llera's spectacular fall when a neutron in the atmosphere around Will Buckley came within 800 trillion trillion Higgs Boson's of Llera's left hand.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Hello amazing Gif - dude. Can you Gif it for me to see Smith not score one more time as I'm sure Bailey saved it with a Shiva like extra arm/leg.

Maybe we can finally sort out whether the Vedic Gods really did conspire to defeat us that fateful day?

The GIF dude

Mar 22, 2013
Sidwell
Hello amazing Gif - dude. Can you Gif it for me to see Smith not score one more time as I'm sure Bailey saved it with a Shiva like extra arm/leg.

Maybe we can finally sort out whether the Vedic Gods really did conspire to defeat us that fateful day?

Sorry chaps didn't really follow Brighton until about April ish of 2011.

Ulloa being stretchered off, please.

That's an idea, however I was in third row of the South stand, and didn't have the best view. What happened?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So not are you terrible at making .gifs but your also a JCL :facepalm:

Are you serious? His GIFs are brilliant. One of the genuine highlights of this website.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I think he should be forgiven for being a JCL with a Gif...t like that.

The GIF dude

Mar 22, 2013
Sidwell
Mods please delete this thread. I feel I've given a lot to this forum so in return as a small personal favour I would like this thread removed. Thank you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here