West, West, West Sussex
challenge+accepted+guy.jpg

View attachment 40819

:bowdown: :lolol: :bowdown:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
2 days in and still waiting for Zaha into Wayne's pocket. I'm expecting real quality from the Gif Dude man.

This is going to be the GIF to end all GIF's.

The GIF dude

Mar 22, 2013
Sidwell
Hello! I am back with the official Wilfried Saha in the pocket of Wayne Bridges!! :lolol: :lolol: I spent A long time making this GIF and put in lots of Effort! Furthermore, I had a super fun time making it! Thanks you Sid The Seagull for the suggest!! Any feedback is more than appreciated and of course feel free to use this. Cheers guys and up the seagulls! Also Im in the seats house (or shall i say stadium) for the Blackpool game, I'm in the 3rd row of the south stand And me and a few others will be wearing high vis jackets so if you see me, we can have a pint!! :albion2::drink::bhasign:

Wayne Bridge2.gif

Attachments

• Wayne Bridge.gif
    Wayne Bridge.gif
    81.4 KB · Views: 542

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Next Gif...

please can you make a gif of ulloas second goal against palace and once the ball hits the net michael jackson moonwalking along the touchline?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Love it

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Just spat tea all over my keyboard.

Not that I find this funny though.. it's something I like to do of a Friday afternoon... a sort of welcome to the weekend ritual.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Incredible scenes. Bonus points for having Zaha in a Palace home kit featuring alongside a non-descript team in black.

I'd like to see some sort of dancing GIF, possibly with Gary Dicker as a Leprechaun doing a tasteful jig.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Hello! I am back with the official Wilfried Saha in the pocket of Wayne Bridges!! :lolol: :lolol: I spent A long time making this GIF and put in lots of Effort! Furthermore, I had a super fun time making it!

Dude, you are a legend. It's just as I imagined it when I first told you about the idea.

If you aren't there already you should be working at Pixar or Disney.

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
This is my favourite thread. Gifdude can you do a weekly one to get everyone fired up for the weekends football?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here