Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away Ticket Prices v Ipswich and Sheff Wed

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Bought tickets for Ipswich but not for Wednesday yet. Can't see either selling out anyway.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I respect your view but I don't share it. I'm never close enough to opposition fans for them to hear anything I might say or vice-versa. They add absolutely nothing to the occasion for me; our team and our fans do that perfectly well.

Fair play, the only point I'd add is that vocal opposition fans sometimes encourage our own fans to sing up a bit, The Amex can be a little quiet at times?

theboybilly

I haven't been to Ipswich for a couple of years now, but I can't recall many places with "Home Fans Only" outside so many pubs. It's Ipswich and Brighton for crying out loud.

I meant the pubs were great in Sheffield (if you know where to look) but I agree about the 'Home fans only' policy in Ipswich. I don't wear colours for the simple fact I can wander freely into my pub of choice without question from the door staff.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
All the people who are saying we can't complain because our prices are just as expensive seem to have forgotten that we offer a fantastic stadium with top class facilities to watch football in, whereas Hillsborough is a dilapidated sh*hole.

Last edited:

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I believe some clubs have or had reciprocal agreements where between them they agree a maximum price for each other's fans at away games. It would be great for fans if the Albion could strike such agreements. E.g. Maybe we could start with the away grounds that are the furthest distance from the Amex and strike a £20 deal to benefit fans who make the longest journeys.

Ah- forget it- this all sounds far too positive and proactive- it'll never happen!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here