Away Players Gay Taunts...Acceptable?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I witnessed a few Blackburn players skipping during their warm ups on the touchline,clearly mocking the gay community(for legal reasons i will not name names)

these gestures by opposing players are unwarranted and uncalled for.

should i complain directly to the Police or FA or would i be better logging the more fashionable online complaint?

If skipping is not stamped out it could easily lead to Squat Thrusts or much much worse

Gay rights have come along way,Considering 50% of us are gay its only fair if the Gay community are too busy to be offended we should quite rightly be offended on their behalf.

we must stamp this out now please think of the children!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I witnessed a few Blackburn players skipping during their warm ups on the touchline,clearly mocking the gay community

should i complain directly to the Police or FA or would i be better logging the more fashionable online complaint?

If skipping is not stamped out it could easily lead to Squat Thrusts or much much worse

we must stamp this out now please think of the children!

I agree this use of skipping is theatrically discriminating but please don't get us to think of children instead, who knows where that would lead with the FA.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I witnessed a few Blackburn players skipping during their warm ups on the touchline,clearly mocking the gay community(for legal reasons i will not name names)

How can you be sure they weren't just expressing their homosexuality?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Ironic that a small minority of northern fans keep bashing on with their moronic homophobic bile, but yet they are the first to whip of their shirts and show of their bare chest and fat guts to all their mates even if it freezing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports