Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away Members scheme - Important ... SAVE £10

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Are they allowed to ask for extra money for a product that we've already bought 'for life'?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
very fair point. ripping us off aren't they

There'll be a billion complaints. Unless you read NSC, it's unlikely you'll know - how many people are going to be angered when they find out they've got to pay yet more money!

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Must admit i only found about it when thinking of going to the Gillingham game. I attend a good 8-10 away games a season and didn't have a clue that i had to re register to avoid paying again.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
bloody wankers, they posted on the website that you had ONE WEEK LEFT about two weeks ago so I rushed my mates and got them all in....NOW its end of August....CLUELESS!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Surely since it was supposed to be a membership "for life" they should just transfer all the existing members onto the new scheme automatically ???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Surely since it was supposed to be a membership "for life" they should just transfer all the existing members onto the new scheme automatically ???

You would have thought so but the club obviously does not honour "life" commitments.

I wonder if those 5 people who won life season tickets a few years back still get them.

Still blame the STHs for all of this :laugh:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
just sent the form back....have not quite got 30 quid to join the silver membership just yet !

I'm kicking myself about the blue membership bit. (There is no silver membership!)

If only I'd used my brain!

Sent off forms to keep myself, The Grub and two kids in the AMS, but thought I'd register myself as a blue member to get all the newsletter and video extras, as it just about seemed worth £30. It was only after I'd put the envelope in the post box that I realised that if I'd made one of the kids the blue member, I could have got exactly the same for just £15. :thud:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Can we unstick this please as there are too many stickies already

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here