Away Fans Tonight

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagull1971

Aug 8, 2003
Cyprus
Not sure what there away support is like in general, what do we predict as a realistic turn out from the people from Nottingham tonight ??????

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Less than at the Play Off Final.

ARRRGGHHH!!!!!!!! THE PLAY OFF FINAL!!!!! NEVER MENTION THE BLOODY PLAY OFF FINAL!!!!!!!!!ARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

(runs off into the sunset and explodes just over the brow of the hill leaving only a puff of blue and white smoke behind)

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Precisely 200 County fans, a dishevelled Forest fan who got on the wrong bus and has regretted it ever since, two ex members of the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain, and a spaniel. Bet I'm spot on.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Precisely 200 County fans, a dishevelled Forest fan who got on the wrong bus and has regretted it ever since, two ex members of the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain, and a spaniel. Bet I'm spot on.

I will see that lot and raise you an Indian elephant who doesn't really want to be at Withdean...it will spend the whole game trumpeting loudly and trying to get at the trees beside the ground, much to the annoyance of the stewards who keep attempting to make it sit down.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
I will see that lot and raise you an Indian elephant who doesn't really want to be at Withdean...it will spend the whole game trumpeting loudly and trying to get at the trees beside the ground, much to the annoyance of the stewards who keep attempting to make it sit down.

Sorry, you're right, forgot the elephant. However, it's African not Indian and has been specially trained to hose down any south stand whingers and anybody not singing. In the light of Gus' clarion call for a bit of atmosphere, let's hope it has a quiet game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports