Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away fans at The Amex

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Spot on and the club don't seem to make much effort to highlight the options regarding 'official' parking open to away fans on their site.

The simple answer is to go by train. Leave as early as possible and, by the time you depart your London Terminal for the second half of your journey, crack open the port and Stilton. Then spend ages finding the only pub in town that serves good beer and doesn't have a regular crew of psychopathic knifemen at the bar and stay there till 2.45. Trust me, you won't give a shit about parking after that.

Oh hang on, aren't you the bloke who thinks you're a planet killing Jeremy Clarkson if you take the hatchback shopping?

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
The simple answer is to go by train. Leave as early as possible and, by the time you depart your London Terminal for the second half of your journey, crack open the port and Stilton. Then spend ages finding the only pub in town that serves good beer and doesn't have a regular crew of psychopathic knifemen at the bar and stay there till 2.45. Trust me, you won't give a shit about parking after that.

Oh hang on, aren't you the bloke who thinks you're a planet killing Jeremy Clarkson if you take the hatchback shopping?

Go by train!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't that involve buying tickets and such like - having to take into account leaves on lines, the wrong sort of snow and other such like dangers - not to mention having to share seating with the great unwashed - how 19th century.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Not sat in the home end it wasn't.

No, as I was in the home end myself, but that's only available to university students.

Likewise, a ticket to the Amex for students is available from £12, which take off £4 for your transport, is exactly the same price.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here