Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away Days 2012-13

Ozymandias86

Jun 24, 2011
Kanazawa
Which away trips are you planning/looking forward to most next season, Palarse aside? I'm not a prolific traveller but definitely keen for a weekend in Sheffield and Leeds was good last season :thumbsup:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Sheffield will be a great away day, depending on dates but will only be 10 minutes down the road from me. Loads of decent pubs and a cheap night out afterwards.

Looking forward to Notts Forest as well, always a good'n.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
As many as possible. Hoping for some cheap train deals when the fixtures are announced.

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Charlton, Watford, Millwall, Leicester, Wolves, Bolton, Barnsley, Burnley, Blackburn are all possible new grounds for me depending upon dates. All the northern ones can be combined with a trip to see the sister-in-law and the others are a reasonable distance from Cambridge. Peterborough is a given, just up the road and I love going there to see the Albion.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Palace, Charlton, Millwall, Cardiff, Bristol, Watford, Ipswich, Wolves, Huddersfield, Barnsley, Birmingham and maybe Forest.

The London ones will certainly happen as i can do those at any time, other ones are dependent on when they are. Might do other clubs depending on the cost and dates too.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Blackpool for me and the boy if it's a Saturday.

I've got 18 to go out of the 90 and that's one of them.

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
All the local ones plus Forrest,Bolton and either Blackpool or Blackburn also will do the cup away games whoever we get

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
As many as humanly possible (and funds).

Daughter (6 yo) wants to go to one too - probably try and take her to Charlton

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Want to do every game this season , although already the Sunday and Friday games will be a bugger to get off work :(

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Palace, Charlton, Millwall, Cardiff, Bristol, Watford, Ipswich, Wolves, Huddersfield, Barnsley, Birmingham and maybe Forest.

The London ones will certainly happen as i can do those at any time, other ones are dependent on when they are. Might do other clubs depending on the cost and dates too.

Pretty much same as me just Bolton & Blackpool added and Barnsley and Brum removed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here