Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Auto seat thing for the playoff game

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You have until 9am Friday to buy your own seat Dave, 70+ can only buy non-STH seats until then.

Yep...hopefully I will get through to the ticket office by then..lol

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
As a STH in the ESU will i be able to buy a ticket in the north or south tomorrow?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
From the club's email:

Auto Cup Scheme subscribers will automatically be debited and sold their season ticket seats, along with 1901 Club members.
Please note the Auto Cup Scheme only applies to games played at home at the Amex and is no longer available to join.

How to purchase:
Tickets will be available to purchase:
• online at http://www.seagulls.talent-sport.co.uk
• by calling 0844 327 1901
• tickets will NOT be available to purchase in person from the Amex Stadium or Queens Road ticket office.

When to purchase: On Sale Date – Online On Sale Date – Phone Allocation
STHs (12/13 & 13/14) & 70+ loyalty points Mon 29 April, 9am Tues 30 Apr, 9am 1 ticket
3 year booking history (subject to availability) Sun 5 May, 9am Mon 6 May, 9am 1 ticket
All tickets are subject to availability.
2012/13 Season Ticket Holders seats will be released for sale to other supporters at 9am on Friday 3rd May.

As for PEND - they explain it in the very first line of the Purchase page online:

"N.B. If the fixture status appears as Pending your transaction has gone through and is being processed." Pretty clear really.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Anybody know if RESERV means you don't have to do anything? As opposed to, say, PEND? Would be good if there was some kind of guide as to what the various statuses mean.

I signed up for the Auto Scheme before the cup games, mine also says RESERVE.....should be ok.....i hope.
I paid in full for my season ticket when they went on sale....the money has left my account and that still says RESERVE as well.

If the money taken out goes on alphabetical order, then i'm well down the list.

Last edited:

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Put 5000 before your number

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
Just incase anybody else is planning the same. Me and my 2 mates who have ST's in the ESU managed to buy tickets for the Playoffs in the North West corner, back row, no worries :)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I signed up for the Auto Scheme before the cup games, mine also says RESERVE.....should be ok.....i hope.
I paid in full for my season ticket when they went on sale....the money has left my account and that still says RESERVE as well.

If the money taken out goes on alphabetical order, then i'm well down the list.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here