Australian Grand Prix

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can't read too much into Friday practice but it seems that Mercedes and Schumacher may have edged into a position to challenge Red Bull and Mclaren this season.

Schumacher quickest in 2nd practice

Not looking forward to a German 1 - 2 with Vettell and Schumacher

Come on Jenson and Lewis :clap:

Really looking forward to this but thanks to Sky I'll have to watch a shortened version on BBC later in the day :angry:

D

Deleted member 18477

Really looking forward to this year! And even more so because it's on sky sports!

Love the footy on there and am gunna love F1 more now as well!

Just watched 'the F1 show' on sky anytime. Set the season up for me perfectly!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If it is going to be wet all weekend (which is unlikely apparently), I am going to be having some cash on Button to win. The rain deffinitely suits his style.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Looking forward to it but just sick of all the coverage on Sky Sports - who gives a shit about practice laps

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If it is going to be wet all weekend (which is unlikely apparently), I am going to be having some cash on Button to win. The rain deffinitely suits his style.

Also suits Schumacher in a decent car, and Vettel unfortunately.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
It was wet this morning. I'm not reading anything into it. I'm still fully expecting a feeling of crushing disappointment tomorrow morning when Vettel takes pole.

Indeed. No doubt the Red Bulls were full to the brim with fuel this morning, misleading everyone, ready to dominate the next too days...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports