Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Australia v England ODI

Jul 7, 2003
Just got up to watch this as England start their reply.

That first over from Stark was unplayable.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Don't want to put the mockers on it but these pair are rebuilding the Innings, only just behind on Run Rate...

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I don't believe in Goatmouth, although I will say that they have to see Starc off. Can't remember how overs each bowler allowed in the 50 over game?

151-3, ahead of Convicts at same stage of the game and plenty of batting to come...

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I don't believe in Goatmouth, although I will say that they have to see Starc off. Can't remember how overs each bowler allowed in the 50 over game?

151-3, ahead of Convicts at same stage of the game and plenty of batting to come...
10…..virtually every form of limited overs cricket forces the use of 5 bowlers, always divide the total by 5 👍

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington

And they couldn't see Starc off...

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Well we aren't going to remember this Series with much pride are we?

Convicts 355-5, Vera says we need 364, already 1 down, doubt if we will even make 264...

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
This is surely not anything like a first choice team.
What are they even doing there?
I've barely bothered with this series. It seems the feeling is shared by the team.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Biggest ODI loss for England. That's not a record you want on your cricket CV..

Undoubtedly too much cricket at the moment and the product is poor. MCG was almost empty. I watched it on BT Sport and I can't imagine that had big viewing numbers either.

I prefer the 50 over format over T20, but it's days appear to be numbered.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
More excellent management from the ECB. Thanks for winning the World Cup. Have a day off before half of you have to play some meaningless games in a format we don't care about anymore

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Travis Head got more runs today than he did in his first 10 county championship innings for Sussex last year.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Biggest ODI loss for England. That's not a record you want on your cricket CV..

Undoubtedly too much cricket at the moment and the product is poor. MCG was almost empty. I watched it on BT Sport and I can't imagine that had big viewing numbers either.

I prefer the 50 over format over T20, but it's days appear to be numbered.
There's just no room for 50 over cricket anymore and I'm surprised anyone prefers it over T20 these days.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Fair play to the Aussies for performing so well, but it is an embarrassment that England were told to play this series immediately following a demanding and emotionally draining T20 World Cup tournament.

It is scheduling like this that is killing cricket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here