Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attention dog owners in Hailsham area

Jan 30, 2008
This is horrible. Not just for the dogs but to other domestic animals and wildlife too. ???
IT IS , THE SYMPTOMS ARE FOAMING AT THE MOUTH, ANIMAL SHAKING AND EVENTUALLY COLLAPSING, depending on the dose the animal may have 2hrs to get treatment , i believe CHARCOAL DUST IS PUT DOWN THE ANIMALS THROAT AS THIS ABSORBS THE TOXINS
regards
DR

BHAJ

Jun 17, 2011
Southwick
IT IS , THE SYMPTOMS ARE FOAMING AT THE MOUTH, ANIMAL SHAKING AND EVENTUALLY COLLAPSING, depending on the dose the animal may have 2hrs to get treatment , i believe CHARCOAL DUST IS PUT DOWN THE ANIMALS THROAT AS THIS ABSORBS THE TOXINS
regards
DR
The vet will administer an injection to make the pet sick, followed by inserting an IV drip for fluids and then give charcoal with food to adsorb toxins and also daily blood tests to check liver/kidney function.

Jan 30, 2008
The vet will administer an injection to make the pet sick, followed by inserting an IV drip for fluids and then give charcoal with food to adsorb toxins and also daily blood tests to check liver/kidney function.
thanks
regards
DR

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
My rear garden backs onto the Cuckoo Line and we regularly walk our dog on it.
We never leave home without 5/6 pooh bags and always use the bins or take them back with us.
At the moment the trail is totally off limits thanks to this murdering git.
It also affects my drinking, cos we often walk up to Hellingly and have a couple of beers at the Cuckoos Nest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here