Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attendance v Fulham on Saturday...

Well the bloody club don't do they ffs...Don't see anyother clubs whinging about this bar the usual half a dozen on here week in week out.Fact is on Saturday we would've sold around 29k tickets and why o why would we want to announce the actual attendance of say 27200 when we've sold 29k?
Yes it looks bad when you have wigan at home on a Tuesday with 100 away fans etc,but these games are not often to be fair and many albion fans miss midweek games for certain reasons as many don't live in and around brighton.
It's been said that St holders make 90% of games over the season...Thats pretty dam good.

Out of the 29,000 3500 fulham 2,000 no shows so really just over 23,000 in reality.

Well the bloody club don't do they ffs...Don't see anyother clubs whinging about this bar the usual half a dozen on here week in week out.Fact is on Saturday we would've sold around 29k tickets and why o why would we want to announce the actual attendance of say 27200 when we've sold 29k?
Yes it looks bad when you have wigan at home on a Tuesday with 100 away fans etc,but these games are not often to be fair and many albion fans miss midweek games for certain reasons as many don't live in and around brighton.
It's been said that St holders make 90% of games over the season...Thats pretty dam good.

If you think me voicing an opinion is whinging then you're wrong.

I have stated that I wish the club would announce the real attendance figures, I have also stated in my original post in this thread that the tickets sold figure for the Fulham clash if as anticipated will be very good. The club has done extremely well in selling the amount of season tickets they have sold, but are being slightly disingenuous with the sponsors when they announce the tickets sold figure as attendance as I expect they attract more sponsors due to high 'attendances'.

Why not just announce tickets sold at the end of each match? It's still an impressive figure after all.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Christ have we really sold 30k ish for this match as its a cat A aswell....bloody unreal if that's the case

No we still had hundreds for sale last night.....only open for sale to members who can log in purely to stop Fulham fans buying on the day. Very surprised if we reach 29k will be more like 27.5 to 28.5k Amazing none the less.*

*forgot to add I will be more than happy if I am wrong:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here