Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attendance v Fulham on Saturday...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can't get tickets near us for people who want to go according to the Stadium Plan. The row in front of me that was full last season and empty this now seems to be full for the first time this season (full most games last season).

Just book some tickets in the general vicinity and move your guests closer five minutes into the game. Did this v Blackburn. Nearest I could get when booking for my daughter and her fiance was about half a dozen seats away in the same row. Due to STHs not turning up, and a shuffling around of friends we were all able to sit together. Very much doubt it'll be a problem on the day.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The last thing we need is a load of Times reading Hooray Henrys, jumpers and rugger shirts tied round their necks, chinos and boating shoes as standard rocking up at the Amex!

Freedom Of Information Request reveals the club shop is doing a roaring trade selling Nike-branded gazebos for erection in the picnic area of the car park. Tally-ho!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I went to that game; it was 0-0 I think, and it was the first time I'd seen a lineswoman. Details.

Quite a few Fulham in the home terraces as I remember.

Bloody hell I must have been at that game. Always remember a friend seeing her and saying 'that bloke's a bird!'

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Fulham. :cheery::clap::banana: FULHAM. Doesn't matter how you say it, it doesn't get my goose bumps raising (or anything else for that matter). I'll be there but Fulham, it's nothing more than a relegation battle.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Fulham has always been a fairly attractive fixture down the years. I don't know why that is the case for Fulham any more than say, Charlton or Brentford really.

I'm sure crodo will agree there will be a "bumper audience".

I'll go for 28,312.

26,000 for an Albion match where we are in a relegation battle from the Championship eh! Mental times!

The wonderful Crabtree pub garden on the banks on the Thames on a warm spring day is part of it

Feb 14, 2010
Name the other clubs in the country who would get 28000/30,000 for a December relegation scrap in the championship against Fulham. There might be a couple more more, but off the top of my head, Man U, Liverpool, Everton, Man City, Newcastle, Sunderland (maybe), Aston Villa, Arsenal, Spurs, West Ham, Chelsea. Point is, there are plenty that wouldn't. Brighton? Lower league club, premier league fans.

Last edited:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Name the other clubs in the country who would get 28000/30,000 for a December relegation scrap in the championship against Fulham. There might be a couple more more, but off the top of my head, Man U, Liverpool, Everton, Man City, Newcastle, Sunderland (maybe), Aston Villa, Arsenal, Spurs, West Ham, Chelsea. Point is, there are plenty that wouldn't. Brighton? Lower league club, premier league fans.
That is a really good point WCP

Feb 14, 2010
That is a really good point WCP

Its a bit more complicated than that because there are a couple of other clubs who might get 30,000 for a relegation scrap in December against a club from a similar(ish) distance away. For example, Leeds/Shef W might or Leeds/ Shef U but they are both sort of derby/spicy games because of the inter city rivalries but the point is still the same.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Just book some tickets in the general vicinity and move your guests closer five minutes into the game. Did this v Blackburn. Nearest I could get when booking for my daughter and her fiance was about half a dozen seats away in the same row. Due to STHs not turning up, and a shuffling around of friends we were all able to sit together. Very much doubt it'll be a problem on the day.

None in the near vicinity available. Only isolated ones at the end of rows. Original plan was for them to come over from Holland, adult and two children.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bloody hell. Have we really not played Fulham since Goldstone days? :ohmy:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
The three SIMMOS will be there on Saturday - together for the first time at the Amex in two years-----Me - Wrong Direction & my eldest son Winging in from West Worthing.
Guinness WILL run out :drink:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

You mean Aston Villa that got just over 25K fans v Southampton last night?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here