Attendance for Ipswich

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Apparently we haven't been close to 25K yet this season

We're at the business end of the season, it's warm and we're doing well - I'd expect the attendance and pretendance not to be too far apart for the last 5 (or hopefully 6) games of the season, and for that figure to be pretty high. It's already happening actually - I thought the QPR game felt fairly full, certainly compared to the Leeds game. QPR was announced as 28,000+ and I reckon there were maybe 26,500-27,000 in the ground. (The stadium holds 30,750 but I doubt there were many more than 4,000 empty seats).

The club have released a few more seats online (ESL, WSL). My hunch is that that is it now, although still the best part of 1000 up for grabs, so not a chance of them all going. And even if they did, there is the option with most of the other half of S1E and maybe S1A.

If Ipswich bring their 1700, then 29k+ is on the cards.

Currently Available:

North (including corners) = 201 (including what I think are numerous wheelchair spaces at the front
ESL: 82
ESU: 15
South (including SW Corner) = 253
WSL: 273

Historically others have become available late on in the wings of the ESU. We also know there are a dozen or so empties in the WSU that never seem to be offered.

I'm guessing the school shelf will be taken and probably at least half full?

Maybe a few more in the family area?

The south west corner of the 1901 never seems full. Have all these sold or are these ever offered for sale on a match by match basis.

As I said, it won't sell out, but a darn good chance of getting as close as we have been to one all season.

Had it been a Leeds or another team that would have taken the full 2700 allocation we would have just about been there already....

Can't over emphasise the importance of this game.

A victory could see us up to fifth whilst totally killing off any flickering hope Ipswich had. We could make this a 2 prize competition with 3 runners and us in the lead by 5pm on Saturday.

Go Albion........

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
The club have released a few more seats online (ESL, WSL). My hunch is that that is it now, although still the best part of 1000 up for grabs, so not a chance of them all going. And even if they did, there is the option with most of the other half of S1E and maybe S1A.

Currently Available:

North (including corners) = 201 (including what I think are numerous wheelchair spaces at the front

Historically others have become available late on in the wings of the ESU. We also know there are a dozen or so empties in the WSU that never seem to be offered.

The south west corner of the 1901 never seems full. Have all these sold or are these ever offered for sale on a match by match basis.

As I said, it won't sell out, but a darn good chance of getting as close as we have been to one all season.

Had it been a Leeds or another team that would have taken the full 2700 allocation we would have just about been there already....

A victory could see us up to fifth whilst totally killing off any flickering hope Ipswich had. We could make this a 2 prize competition with 3 runners and us in the lead by 5pm on Saturday.

Go Albion........

Good summary, hopefully get a few more takers in the next day or so to bring us close to 29k.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Just helped a colleague buy 5 together in WSL H Block... demand is strong, going to be a good one :)

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Should just add that Ipswich have sold out which is a darn good effort.

I wonder if we will make any more available on the day to them, or online from tomorrow. I hope so, more the merrier.
Are you confident of 29K+ now? Would be nice.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

Currently Available:

Go Albion........

Good work as always. Be great to see 29k + , how close to 30k do you think ?

Biggest game of the season I think

Good work as always. Be great to see 29k + , how close to 30k do you think ?

Biggest game of the season I think

30,000 is just not going to happen.

Even if we sold every one of the seats that are currently available (which we won't) there are still 360 in what will be the segregation zone of half of S1E. Add another 200 ish in S1A for segregation.

There will then be at a guess half the school shelf empty (100) and the 50 or so empties in the southerly most extreme of the 1901 level.

Can only speculate there are a couple of hundred others (some in the family stand) which wont have been sold.

Deduct this from 30,500 and we are left with figure of abour 29,700 minus any that are left as available on the screen.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
30,000 is just not going to happen.

Even if we sold every one of the seats that are currently available (which we won't) there are still 360 in what will be the segregation zone of half of S1E. Add another 200 ish in S1A for segregation.

There will then be at a guess half the school shelf empty (100) and the 50 or so empties in the southerly most extreme of the 1901 level.

Can only speculate there are a couple of hundred others (some in the family stand) which wont have been sold.

Deduct this from 30,500 and we are left with figure of abour 29,700 minus any that are left as available on the screen.

It's a shame the Wolves game, which was originally shown as 30,003 was downgraded to sub-30k.

Can't we give Ipswich some more tickets, I bet the corner is empty at the moment.

Every game this season away tickets have been made available online thru the seagulls website from the Friday and also on the day from the kiosk.

I guess this could happen again, either in the SE corner or with a few rows being made available in S1E.

24 hours since my last update.

Tickets selling well in the north as now hardly any pairs left and on the official site saying over 28000 have already been sold. Still 2 large blobs of seats in the WSL and plenty available in the soutch. Would be fantastic if these get snapped up today.

Currently Available:-

North (inc corners) = 169 (incs wheelchair spots)
ESL = 76
ESU = 5
South (inc SW corner) = 216
WSL = 111

Few more gone today......

North (inc corners) = 141 (incs wheelchair spots)
ESL = 55
ESU = 1
South (inc SW corner) = 175
WSL = 162 (must have miss counted last time

550 to go.

I wonder if the club will let Ipswich have some of S1E or S1A as we sure won't need it?

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Few more gone today......

North (inc corners) = 141 (incs wheelchair spots)
ESL = 55
ESU = 1
South (inc SW corner) = 175
WSL = 162 (must have miss counted last time

550 to go.

I wonder if the club will let Ipswich have some of S1E or S1A as we sure won't need it?

:lol:

Love your attendance threads KC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports