Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atom Hill Ace to win 310 Fairyhouse....

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Why? It was unplaced, and unfancied (25/1).

Did you have a tip for it?

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
3:10 | 6 Rocco's Hall (Andrew J McNamara, 4-1 joint-fav); 9 Rebel Chief (R M Power, 13-2 ); 10 Culmullen Hall (R Geraghty, 16-1 ); 4 Sonnium (P Townend, 4-1 joint-fav); 17 ran. 4 Sonnium (P Townend, 4-1 joint-fav);

So four races in a row no where, don't give up the day job......you did

D

Deleted User X18H

I won't be tipping anything tomorrow

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I won't be tipping anything tomorrow

Are you SERIOUSLY pissing all your redundo up the wall in this ludicrous fashion? I mean, are you ACTUALLY backing these soon-to-be-glue nags or is it just another excuse for another look-at-me thread?

Don't really care either way, apart from there seems to be some daft bugger out there actually going along with your headmentalness :lol:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
some daft bugger out there actually going along with your headmentalness

Please don't include me as stupid enough to actually punt on these nags.
I grant you I have followed the odd US tip in the past, but I'm not completely mad.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Most notably at Brighton races back in August - when he actually tipped a winner!

Quite true. Sad to see better bet have left Queens Road so unlikely to take us out next year. You don't suppose the US selections that day forced them to close in Brighton do you?

D

Deleted User X18H

Throw enough sticky buns one of them is going to stick to the wall.

I will have a mammoth selction tomorrow!!!

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Throw enough sticky buns one of them is going to stick to the wall.

I will have a mammoth selction tomorrow!!!

Careful - you've thrown quite a few and, to my recollection, only one has stuck.

Also, I think I've spotted your error. You should stop tipping mammoths - they don't run as fast as horses and they can't jump.

D

Deleted User X18H

Careful - you've thrown quite a few and, to my recollection, only one has stuck.

Also, I think I've spotted your error. You should stop tipping mammoths - they don't run as fast as horses and they can't jump.
Yes but if I can find a Mammoth race I expect that flapping track Southwell will do one, then I can disguise a Horse as a mammoth and it will look so strange it will have odds of 50,000/1, but we will all know its a Horse disguised as at Mammoth and it will win.

I really think I need to go back to work ..........soon..... definitely Feb......or March ......ish!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here