Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere on radio

Brighton1

Jun 10, 2004
Newhaven
What did the atmosphere sound like on the radio last night? I thought it was a cracking atmosphere inside the ground just wondered how much that filters through on radio.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
I couldnt make last night but the radio was buzzing even the Mrs commented on the atmosphere! and the only atmosphere she knows is the one we have just after a row:clap::clap:

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
Couldn't make it either. Can't make weekday games.

Crowd sounded much louder on Seagulls Player than on 5Live Extra.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Seemed to liven up alot more once the 2nd goal went in. I was there and it always seems that the Saturday games have a better chance of a good atmosphere due to the fact people have a better chance of some pre match refreshments to warm up as it were. Still a cracking night and post match in the concourse had some rapturous choruses of a few songs. Great night. My mate said it sounded really good on the radio

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Hyperion; said:
Seemed to liven up alot more once the 2nd goal went in. I was there and it always seems that the Saturday games have a better chance of a good atmosphere due to the fact people have a better chance of some pre match refreshments to warm up as it were. Still a cracking night and post match in the concourse had some rapturous choruses of a few songs. Great night. My mate said it sounded really good on the radio

Maybe the match radio should just go open mic to the north stand concourse for an hour post win?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here