Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere in the North

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Atmosphere was a bit flat today fair play to the Judge for his efforts but not many followed his leed,more noise needed on Tuesday, Go left go right pick up the step go left go right go left:albion2::albion2:

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
everywhere we go!

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
Atmosphere was a bit flat today fair play to the Judge for his efforts but not many followed his leed,more noise needed on Tuesday, Go left go right pick up the step go left go right go left:albion2::albion2:

f***ing right , if the minority would stop playing on their poxy phones and also get behind the team then maybw we could creat more noise. Plus stop f***ing moaning about the chants . If you dont know the words then f***ing listen ....

redhill seagull 66

May 25, 2012
f***ing right , if the minority would stop playing on their poxy phones and also get behind the team then maybw we could creat more noise. Plus stop f***ing moaning about the chants . If you dont know the words then f***ing listen ....

agree 100%.some people seem more intrested in other games than albion.i scream,shout,swear,get really animated,abuse the away supporters.because i only give a f*** about albion.and im sposed to be sensable at my age!!

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

or fcuk off to the west stand

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
so funny, in orth stand right in front of me this young lad with a bunch of his mates took a disliking to one of the chants the nsk were singing. stripes go marching on. To the point he said, loud enough for his mates to hear but not loud enough for the nsk to hear, something along the lines of shut the f up.
here comes the funny bit, bloke on his right heard, and decided to discuss with him, in a rather animated way, the finer points of sitting in the north stand, singing and cheering the team on, and pointed out other areas in the stadium he could go to if he did not wish to listen to such songs/chants. i must point out at this point, i have noticed this group never sing unless we are at least 3 nil up. anyway, so the bloke then sang very loudly for the rest of the game, very loudly, right in this chaps ear. i thought he handled this situation perfectly :clap:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Must admit it was refreshing to start a second half with a noise from all stands as they were nearly all full again EVEN 1901 - we should have a floodlight failure every game

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
so funny, in orth stand right in front of me this young lad with a bunch of his mates took a disliking to one of the chants the nsk were singing. stripes go marching on. To the point he said, loud enough for his mates to hear but not loud enough for the nsk to hear, something along the lines of shut the f up.
here comes the funny bit, bloke on his right heard, and decided to discuss with him, in a rather animated way, the finer points of sitting in the north stand, singing and cheering the team on, and pointed out other areas in the stadium he could go to if he did not wish to listen to such songs/chants. i must point out at this point, i have noticed this group never sing unless we are at least 3 nil up. anyway, so the bloke then sang very loudly for the rest of the game, very loudly, right in this chaps ear. i thought he handled this situation perfectly :clap:
well i have got to say the knob head moaning about the nsk to my left was a very lucky little boy tonight ...

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
well i have got to say the knob head moaning about the nsk to my left was a very lucky little boy tonight ...
I think you 2 could be talking about the same incident.. A fairly large young man was lucky not to get a sterner talking to, especially when he smiled!!

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011

Some of the 'fans' round me were more interested on what was going on with Utd v Spurs. There's a game in front of you ya twat!!!

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012

he couldnt get out the game quick enough, left his usual 10 minutes early after arriving his usual 10 minutes late!

Bez

Jul 14, 2003
Was flat today. Also I think a few only like to join in songs they start, I say join in the lot. It's all a bit of noise.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
[MENTION=20569]Benjyman1990[/MENTION] on tuesday we'll sing "how much does the fat kid weigh" at him, see if he joins in ;)

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Was flat compared to other games, but then we have had better games, i expect it to be much better on Tuesday. Whole ground was rather quiet too - must be something about Birmingham as the atmosphere at both home and away games last season was muted.

fattyjohn

Jun 17, 2011
north roedean
i sit in the north stand , very difficult ,songs seem to start up in the n/w corner , also just past the middle to n/e end ,perhaps the club should offer singers , seats in the middle (same hymm sheet) , just a suggestion ,another idea ,tell the stewards to do one , but please dont sing in pubs away from home

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here