Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere at today's game

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Thought it was fine for a friendly, actually.

The real business starts on Friday, when it will be interesting to see if much reassembling of singers in the North has taken place, after the club's invitation to move centrally. Since the letter I've read precious little about it.
Any of you singers from the north corners moved more centrally? Hope so - the more the merrier. :albion:

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Very half-hearted apart from the very handsome young man giving it his all in the NE corner and at the station after the game.

:safeway:

Must have been the same handsome knobhead who kept standing up and blocking my lads view.
And his chat with the seagull in the penalty area was bleedin hilarious.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Pretty sure the atmosphere would have been good If the seville fans weren't made to sit down after 30 seconds as it was at the start and again right at the end.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
We sat in the middle of a bunch of Spanish students and their flamenco clapping was excellent.

Big up to the seagull though for livening things up!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Must have been the same handsome knobhead who kept standing up and blocking my lads view.
And his chat with the seagull in the penalty area was bleedin hilarious.

Oh look a keyboard warrior on NSC, how novel! You could have had these words with me at the time and I would have apologised and sat down. Were you scared of something? Apart from people having some fun at the football? :tosser:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Goals, or even close calls, would have woken up the crowd.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Oh look a keyboard warrior on NSC, how novel! You could have had these words with me at the time and I would have apologised and sat down. Were you scared of something? Apart from people having some fun at the football? :tosser:

My apologies. I had no idea that you were having fun. Thank you at least for not swearing.

free-scared-smileys-398.gif

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Top day out.

HALF/HALF scarf bought.

Beers in the sun listening to the band.

Decent albion performance.

The Volt shirts surprised me with how good they looked.

Just need the 4 singings, and I sense it'll be a very good season.

:rock:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
We didn't have the bre introduction music in the smaw way. I was hoping we would change it this season getting rid of the dirge "Hey Jude"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here