Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atletico De Madrid friendly at the Amex?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Says we can purchase upto 6 tickets,I presume they mean members???

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am on holibobs
:ffsparr:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
does that answer my question ...will my season ticket seat be held for me for any time or will first STH who logs on tomorrow be able to buy six tickets one of which could be mine.

Your season ticket seat will not be held for you...you will have to manually select it if it is still available.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Your season ticket seat will not be held for you...you will have to manually select it if it is still available.

That`s sh..t there will no doubt be a que to get online and I like a lot of others will be working...Poor show.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
That`s sh..t there will no doubt be a que to get online and I like a lot of others will be working...Poor show.

Really? Why is it so important to sit in your season ticket seat? Only lower tiers open anyhow

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Athletico Madrid, £20. What's not to like about this one. 5000 screaming to get ST's. Here's your chance to come and see two big teams, or would you rather wait for City, United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool & Spurs before moaning about not being able to see your beloved team.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Question. I want to buy 6 tickets. 5 are for season ticket holders, one is just a member. Will I have to wait?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Anyone got on yet? Currently saying not on sale yet?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I thought tickets were on sale for ST from 9am today, what a time to launch a new website and unable to get tickets

Barber out!!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It always amazes me that isn't automated. Surely it can't be difficult to set it to aumatically start the sale at 9am? Why do we always have to wait for someone to press a button?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here