Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atletico De Madrid friendly at the Amex?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You lot are ****ing ********s, jumping on a player for making one mistake after keeping us in the ****ing game. The same mistake that Stackdale made at Villa, but no, because you're complete wanker, lets jump on the new guy. Are you lot even Albion supporters?

It was nothing like Stockdale's mistake at Villa. That went under his arm.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
How many would Stockdale have let in so far? You deluded d*ckheads... support your own players, he may be nervous on his debut? Been excellent until then, with good distribution too

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Generally I fall on the pessimistic side but come on we are playing one of the best teams in the world, the match of anything in this league. And people are writing us off calling us plodders etc. Not sure what people expected.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Is he honestly better than Stockdale? Stockdale also epitomised the togetherness in last season's squad. A big mistake to let him go, in my opinion. He would have been fine in the PL. With Ryan, we really don't know. The one thing we really don't need is a poor keeper.

Genuinely think we'd have been a couple down already before that with Stockdale. A couple of Ryan's reflex saves were fantastic. Every new player so far looks an upgrade. 3 or 4 more of the same quality that can help us have an attacking threat and we'll be looking ok.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
From behind the goal in the north stand, it was no soft 30 yarder. It was hit hard, with pace & spin. It was very unlucky. He'd been playing a blinder up to that point.

I know he was playing well that's why I said he was having a good game.

There is, however, no excuse for the goal. And I'm sure he won't make one. Lets hope his confidence remains high.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Genuinely think we'd have been a couple down already before that with Stockdale. A couple of Ryan's reflex saves were fantastic. Every new player so far looks an upgrade. 3 or 4 more of the same quality that can help us have an attacking threat and we'll be looking ok.

Ryan and Gross have looked decent so far. Not sure about Suttner though. Giving the ball away a fair bit and didn't compete with the cross just a few minutes before their goal.

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
well I guess we wont be seeing the sprinklers next weekend to speed up the ball.

"Failing to prepare, is preparing to fail"

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Nearly from Solly!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here