[Albion] Athens "Travel Form" email...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I have

Just still have it in the back of my mind one guy telling me in the pub that his mate got turned away at Marseille. (Which is probably bollocks)
Sounds like bollocks; I'd trust your gut if I were you. That last shuttle was f***ing shit as well, both ways.

Hugh Jorgan

Jul 30, 2008
Brighton
States you MUST take a shuttle bus

Thoughts ?
I'm really keen to know peoples thoughts on this as we were going to get the metro, not sure if this is just the club trying to force people on buses. It's far too early, if buses leave at 4pm and it only takes an hour (presume it will be more in Athens traffic) that means being at ground 2 hours 45 before kick off.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I'm really keen to know peoples thoughts on this as we were going to get the metro, not sure if this is just the club trying to force people on buses. It's far too early, if buses leave at 4pm and it only takes an hour (presume it will be more in Athens traffic) that means being at ground 2 hours 45 before kick off.
This. it's a 19.45 kick off local time don't forget.

I'd rather take my chances on the metro than mince around a beerless stadium for the best part of 3 hours.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Given the club were more than happy for fans to make their own way to Ajax this has clearly come from Athens or their police

joelveltman

Nov 3, 2023
Yeah can’t say I fancy spending a minimum of two hours hanging around the ground drinking Pepsi when I could be sat outside a nice bar in the city. The buses in Marseille have put me off enough, and this time there won’t even be beers at the end…

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
So can we all meet up somewhere and go as a group by Metro. I certainly don't want to stand around in a concourse for a few hours doing nothing.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
As per marseille i won't be using buses,Ballachulish and not needed ,just about control,certainly not wasting my experience on a shuttle bus hours before hand

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports