Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] At what point should Potter be sacked?

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
I'm amazed people still trot out this shit. If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

This is arsenal who have been utter dogshit all season and were sat in 15th before tonight.

Arsenal might be shit, but they still have a 50mil striker on the bench to bring on and one moment to finish. Exactly what we dont have

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Arsenal might be shit, but they still have a 50mil striker on the bench to bring on and one moment to finish. Exactly what we dont have

Why have they won 5 games before tonight then? They have had a shocking season! A blind man could see a change was needed before their goal came ffs.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Now

I’ve seen enough now to tell me this isn’t going to get any better.

Exactly the same as when we lost that run of home games in the last months of CH.

Sacking Potter doesn’t mean we can’t carry on trying to play football ... just means he wasn’t the long term solution to us doing it.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Now. It's the same pattern week in week out, miss chances, concede soft goals. Draw when you should win, lose when you should draw. Diminishing returns

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011

Not necessarily based on tonight’s result but Potter’s results in 2020.

He is a SHOCKING manager.

SHOCKING results

SHOCKING team set up

Thank goodness I don’t have to watch this SHOCKING ongoing performances at The Amex

The useless clown MUST be SACKED

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Now it’s like watching the titanic , captain clueless potter is going down with the ship and taking his first officer Burn aswell , but 2nd officer Ashworth will survive by dressing up as a lady and getting in a lifeboat ...

MarktheShark

Dec 11, 2020
If Bloom wants us to play attractive football and be a top 10 premier League side this clown should have been gone long ago. He clearly is clueless when it comes to team selection and tactics. Apart from the goal arsenal were dreadful, just like West ham were and sheff utd and we couldn't beat any of them!

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Please do the decent thing Potter, go knock on Tony’s door and tell him you are not up to the job and you want to give us a chance of staying up by resigning and taking the useless back room team with you!

Last edited:

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
Put a Danny Ings, or a Callus Wilson, or a Raul Jimenez or a Dominic Calvin Lewin in this team and where would we be? We are a soft touch up front, thats the issue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here