Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] At last some Good News

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I quite enjoyed his show, however I find Scott Mills boring and insipid. Craig Charles would've been excellent though, shame. Have to find something else to listen to now.

Scott Mills comes from Eastleigh. He HAS to be boring and insipid. It’s compulsory.

wuntbedruv

Imagine
Mar 18, 2022
North West Sussex
Him

Attachments

• sgraham-28.jpg
    sgraham-28.jpg
    324.2 KB · Views: 122

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
A bit like musical preferences - each to their own. I can recall his shows many years ago and I found the range of characters and the impressions on his show entertaining. Talented broadcaster imo

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I have personal reasons for disliking him.’In the real world my name is Sid so all through the 80’s all I heard was ‘SId the manager, SId the manager’
C***
Have never been a big fan of catchphrase comedy anyway

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I have personal reasons for disliking him.’In the real world my name is Sid so all through the 80’s all I heard was ‘SId the manager, SId the manager’
C***

OK it will just be Sid Snot from now on

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
C***
carry-on-laugh.gif

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-63088080

Shame Craig Charles hasn't taken over, whenever he has stood in the show became listenable.

Still, no more moronic 'factoids' and all the rest of the crap he came out with. fvck right off you horrible ****... :tosser:

Funny enough Craig Charles is one of the few DJ’s I can’t stand . Don’t mind the music he plays but his voice is irritating & he has no personality.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
CC on R2 would be great, then we can get someone decent in to do the afternoon shift on R6M

Rad Mac can stand in until somone decent comes along.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here