At 2.36am today, I became a Grandad for the first time !

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

C17BHA

Feb 24, 2009
My eldest daughter gave birth to a girl called Evie...weighed in just a touch under 7lbs. Hopefully will go and see them later today.:clap2::thumbsup:

pyi

Jul 24, 2007
Congratulations.

Don't forget your camera and handkerchief.

You will need both i'm sure.

Enjoy

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
many congrats ! kiss your weekends bye bye and get some roller blading lessons b4 she reaches the age of 5,will save a lot of pain and embarrasment later on :)

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Welcome to being labelled REALLY OLD.

Congrats to all.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
congratulations , now you know what its like to be old.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Congrats from this new father to a new Grandfather :) Hope she brings you as many smiles as mine has with me :)

C17BHA

Feb 24, 2009
Just Got Back From Lewisham Hospital

And she is an absolute picture. Everyone took it in turns to cuddle her and loads of photos taken and she never moaned or flinched at all. Lovely looking girl and daughter and son in law looked very proud. Thanks for all your congrats by the way.:thumbsup::clap2:

C17BHA

Feb 24, 2009
Judging from the experiences with my own kids....not till she is at least 7 years old !:smile:

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Congrats - I think you have the best job in the world - I wish you and yours every happiness

bardo

Jul 6, 2004
Seaford
Congrats. My eldest girl is also due to make me the same status for the first time but is a week late already! But then my wife was three weeks late with her so it obviously runs in the family lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports