Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Astrid, u ok hun x

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
This has to be her time to shine surely? Arse TV became popular with non Arse fans for all the comedy rants when they lost a lot. She needs a bit more variation; some sadness, some regret, some comedy. Maybe go through the squad with an insult for every player?

medwayseagull reborn

Oct 12, 2022
If she is so done with the club it might carry a bit more authenticity if she hadn't filmed wearing the club shirt. Perhaps her next offering will be a ritual burning of all her memorabilia.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
She looks like she's just eaten bag of whatsits

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I would be genuinely interested to know how many chels have watched her rants and been impressed enough to pay to see her premium scrot
"Fackin well said luv. Now how about some personalized JOI and a dick rating?"

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I don't know what it is, but I get the feeling that her anger on those clips isn't completely genuine.

She would have had to spend time to get herself ready for the shoot. Put on her false eyelashes. Practice her lines. Get the shouting levels right.
It all takes time.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Lady who monetises getting attention gets more attention. It's all an act but if it gets the clicks then kerching.

Anyway, it's such a shame the bottom 3 seem pretty locked in to what could be the most disappointing relegation battle ever. It would have been DELICIOUS if Chelsea had to sweat just a LITTLE BIT.

:lolol:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
This has to be her time to shine surely? Arse TV became popular with non Arse fans for all the comedy rants when they lost a lot. She needs a bit more variation; some sadness, some regret, some comedy.
Maybe go through the squad. ...

😮

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
6’40 - 6’55

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here