Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aston Villa vs West Ham United - SS1 now

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Anyone watching? Bit quiet innit?

One of my worries is that Heskey has played the last two games for Villa, making me think John Carew might play against us and he's quality. But then I guess who ever they pick are going to be pretty decent :thumbsup:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
ooohhh we just got mentioned....how very GAY!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
ooohhh we just got mentioned....how very GAY!

But surely you should be starting another Villa thread because this has happened ?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I don't often say this but...

Come on West 'Am!

HarryNT

Kele is God
Dec 15, 2009
Don't Villa have a game in midweek? If so I'd guess they will rest most of the players that play in that.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Don't Villa have a game in midweek? If so I'd guess they will rest most of the players that play in that.

Indeed the little matter of the Carling Cup Semi-Final 2nd leg............

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Anyone watching? Bit quiet innit?

One of my worries is that Heskey has played the last two games for Villa, making me think John Carew might play against us and he's quality. But then I guess who ever they pick are going to be pretty decent :thumbsup:

Don't worry, Deep Breaths................

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
If they play like this against us, dare i say we could nick something? Especially as though they have the CC semi on the Wednesday and Arsenal the weekend after us and will be resting players.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Nothing to fear from Villa watching this, if our defence can have a good game we can beat them no trouble.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
But surely you should be starting another Villa thread because this has happened ?

why would I start a Villa thread?! I'm not a Binfestrian* like yourself Beachy!

*Binfestrian, a Creater and/or Participator of Binfests! :lolol:

HarryNT

Kele is God
Dec 15, 2009
I've said this for a long time but Scott Parker should be in the England squad. He is just about keeping West Ham together single handedly and is an absolutely quality midfielder.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I've said this for a long time but Scott Parker should be in the England squad. He is just about keeping West Ham together single handedly and is an absolutely quality midfielder.

...and then he gets subbed!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Not a bad shout, but there's so much competition for midfield places in the England squad and he is so injury prone that i don't think he'll come close.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here