Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** Aston Villa v BHA ** - Score Predictor - Now in its 6th SEASON !!

Aston Villa v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
3-1 to the Albion, arms, legs, fingers, eyes crossed!! Let's wrap up this season on a high.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
7pm kick off over here, nice time for me to see the season out and I can still be in bed by 10.30 pm for work in the morning as other results won't affect us.
We win, we win title, we don't then the Geordies nick it, can't see them losing TBH.
If it's on Foxtel it would be great to see it at my local watering hole.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
An Albion player to be sent off, frustrated by Villa winning with ease and the officials. Flat end to the season with a LLL finale.

Leaked afterwards that Dale Stephens has said his farewells. Prompting anti-DS NSC threads from those who also said Murray and Barnes were overrated when they left.

:(

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
If things don't go our way then tempers will get frayed, usual big game thing, and the cards will come thick and fast.

An Albion player to be sent off, frustrated by Villa winning with ease and the officials. Flat end to the season with a LLL finale.

Leaked afterwards that Dale Stephens has said his farewells. Prompting anti-DS NSC threads from those who also said Murray and Barnes were overrated when they left.

:(

IF we don't win at Villa ...................... it could be a long time till we get 3 points in a match?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here