Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** Aston Villa v BHA ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 10th SEASON !!

Aston Villa v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
2-1 to Villa, although I'd be delighted with a bore-draw to be honest!

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
No a sensible post and an opinion that will be widespread in the football world but i have a feeling it will be an exciting 2-2 draw with Welbeck bagging a couple. Of course that super little player Grealish will be our tormentor.

...along with Villla's summer signing Ollie Watkins :(

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Villa 3 BHA 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
2-0 to the villains! Unfortunately [emoji3525]

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I've gone for my usual blind optimism, 2-2 we will score, but no way will we keep a clean sheet.

Sock boy will chip one 5' in the air and Ryan will 'duck n dive'.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Key Villa players on a "come down" after the international break. Mings thinks he's "made it" and #teamslikebrighton really shouldn't be an issue.. We will race into a 2-0 lead, concede early 2nd half and then heroics from the good guys to keep the Villains at bay! 2-1 win for us! (Or should that be 1-2 as we are "away"?? What's the right etiquette here??)

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
3-1 to the bad guys :nono:

My Villa supporting relative has been telling me how good Villa have been and they are genuine CL contenders. He said Jack has been unplayable too this season so I just hope we can keep the score respectable.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
As long as Mings plays we have a good chance, possibly the most overrated player in the premier league, he is never near a forward when they score, his stats were very poor last year and made loads of mistakes. Love the way he ducked as he did not want his hair ruined in that England wall at the weekend. Think we might surprise a few people this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
We'll have 57% possession and over 15 shots on target, but the outcome will be the same.
Villains 2, Albion 1.
I so hope that I'm wrong with this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here