Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aston Vanilla tickets

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Do we expect these to reach My Albion + members? Sold out to season ticket holders last season but was the final league game and potentially could have been a showdown for European spots.

Got some the season before as My Albion + members

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Do we expect these to reach My Albion + members? Sold out to season ticket holders last season but was the final league game and potentially could have been a showdown for European spots.

Could be an interesting one. Always a good turnout but this is the first one which will be in amongst European matches so people might be looking to save the pennies.
Reckon it sells out at MyAlbion+

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Could be an interesting one. Always a good turnout but this is the first one which will be in amongst European matches so people might be looking to save the pennies.
Reckon it sells out at MyAlbion+

Wolves went to Albion members so I doubt this will be much different.

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
Still 1600 left so will 100% go down to Albion+ Members.
Early kick-off, on TV, sandwiched within Europa League games. Definitely selling slower than normal

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Bite the bullet if you can afford it - if we carry on winning you will need it for any away ticket probably
Na it’s a mate who doesn’t go much these days due to work/family but lives fairly close and fancies it,

Noticed the MyAlbion tranche of tickets but didn’t know if ‘purchase history’ still exists

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Na it’s a mate who doesn’t go much these days due to work/family but lives fairly close and fancies it,

Noticed the MyAlbion tranche of tickets but didn’t know if ‘purchase history’ still exists
Interesting question and although i do not know a definitive answer i would still like to make a couple of observations:-
one, i think i have seen on either the Wolves or Manure away ticket thread that someone asked the club and was told yes but only if there were still tickets left after my Albion + had had some days to purchase.
two, early days this season yet but it does seem to me that more tickets are indeed being sold to my Albion +. Indicative of a growing membership and thus less likely to go to purchase history anyway.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
If I’m correct that means all 3 away games that have gone on sale so far have all gone down to MyAlbion+ members? Can that put an end to the notion that away tickets are a “closed shop”, or will it come back round when a London game goes on sale?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
If I’m correct that means all 3 away games that have gone on sale so far have all gone down to MyAlbion+ members? Can that put an end to the notion that away tickets are a “closed shop”, or will it come back round when a London game goes on sale?
Or fewer people are buying now, with the knowledge they can't sell tickets on...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here