Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aston Martin

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Just seen a brilliant advert of theirs on twitter:

BD4-LJpCQAAPYNR.jpg:large

Some cracking deals on the website to match - you can get your hands on a V8 Vantage with less than 35,000 miles on the clock for under £35k! :eek:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I would not care in the slightest if I were second/third/fourth/infinity owner.

So god damn sexy. Would make me feel like a millions dollars every minute of the day. I could swan about town with my head held high.

I just have to have those shoes :jester:

SeagullSongs

Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Most of us are moaning about paying a £50 travel supplement and you're telling us we can get a V8 vantage for under £35K :facepalm:

So? :jester:

:rave:

SeagullSongs

Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Is she washing her lady garden in the kitchen sink ?

She's still wearing underwear, silly. :rolleyes:

Edit: Well, it looked like it at first glance, but I'm not sure sure now :mad: :drool:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Most of us are moaning about paying a £50 travel supplement and you're telling us we can get a V8 vantage for under £35K :facepalm:

Indeed, i think this post is really as Harry Enfield would say " i cant help noticing but i am considerably richer than you":yawn:

SeagullSongs

Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Indeed, i think this post is really as Harry Enfield would say " i cant help noticing but i am considerably richer than you":yawn:

I'm a student :facepalm:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
With a silver spoon :lolol:

And probably a silver v8 vantage :cool:

Indeed. It seems curious that a poor student is judging the financial demographic of your average NEC poster. Now if only there were a dedicated 1901 members thread I'd be less cynical.

SeagullSongs

Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Indeed. It seems curious that a poor student is judging the financial demographic of your average NEC poster. Now if only there were a dedicated 1901 members thread I'd be less cynical.

To be honest I was just finding an excuse to post the picture :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here