[Albion] Assault in away end

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Because he said that’s my dad and has never done such a thing. His ‘son’ looks different though to him (ginger hair).
He might have been a grudge baby.
Someone probably had it in for his dad

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I do believe there is a site/app where you can upload a picture of your target and it trawls social media/dating sites for a match.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
That would be the one I remember Albion running through Chester for no apparent reason 🤣
My ankle was involved in a collision with a police horse that day. My ankle came of considerably worse.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Indeed. Where have the people who Jamied Jamie gone? NSC has gone soft yeah x
Could be wrong but I seem to recall young "Jamie" committed suicide, ( or something like that ? ) some time after his ill thought out response to Albion supporters.

If so, it might tend to make posters think twice.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Good point. I think we need to convict him first before the date-a-con nutters start to salivate.
Indeed. I agree.

From the photos posted he looks like a chap who will be a big help to his mum when he grows up. Salt of the earth....etc etc...

Honest guv

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Could be wrong but I seem to recall young "Jamie" committed suicide, ( or something like that ? ) some time after his ill thought out response to Albion supporters.

If so, it might tend to make posters think twice.
Seriously? Poor chap.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I alluded to it before about a week ago, there was an incident at the AEK game in south stand in the block next to the away fans. Young man with his dad and the former started making homophobic comments about a nearby transgender person. A middle age lady asked him to stop , the man then starts on her so her husband then steps in between. Whether this was seen as 'aggressive move' by assailant time will tell but he punched the husband to the floor. No one did anything, stewards either did not see it or ignored it. Young lady then decided to speak to stewards , told to sit down, but would not be deterred as she thought he would repeat his actions. Other steward got involved and then called the police to take him out. Not sure what the father did. Her action meant the problem was dealt with properly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports