Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
It's not easy is it.

What methods do people on here employ?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Trouble is you can look a tit if they knock you back.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
At school a mate asked me to snatch her school bag at which time he would rescue it from me and hand it back all chivalrous like. Trouble was her older brother saw this and battered me!!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The last time I did it I wrote my number on a piece of paper, handed it to her and said if you want to call me then feel free.

She didn't. :) Still minimal embarrassment.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I tell them I know Les. They jump into my magic pants then.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I tell them I know Les. They jump into my magic pants then.

But then we always have to put up with the tears from you when you find out they are just using you to get to me.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
With a post count of nearly 20k mate I would suggest gettin out a bit more and gaining some life experience for yourself. I have seen some wanky topics started on here but I reckon you could be in with a chance of the most wankiest!

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
The last time I did it I wrote my number on a piece of paper, handed it to her and said if you want to call me then feel free.

She didn't. :) Still minimal embarrassment.

Had you written it clearly..if you have bad writing that lucsious lady may be pining for you!!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
With a post count of nearly 20k mate I would suggest gettin out a bit more and gaining some life experience for yourself. I have seen some wanky topics started on here but I reckon you could be in with a chance of the most wankiest!

I would suggest you are a massive twat.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005

Your signature says Deductions is alright. Nuff said, you are clearly a plum.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly

Draws up a chair...Buckie bring the cheese straws

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm in the mood for a bit of a ding dong today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here