Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ask Uncle Buck

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
What is it that Penguin did that made everyone hate him? I ask because I genuinely don't know.

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
If I spend too much time on Myspace and MSN will I end up like....Well, you know who...? (Take your pic :p)

Will the Prince Albert remember I'm banned when I try and get in tonight?

AND...Is it worth to continue revising, despite knowing I will most likely pass two subjects really well and all but fail the other two?

Last edited:

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
bigc said:
I hope so..don't bring trouble to that pub.

What did you do to get banned?

Alright Sam, long time no speak.

Mates stupidly got into a fight (outside) and I being a good mate (fool) went in to back them up. One mate lost a tooth, another broke his hand and another got a bit of kicking.

And TBH the Albert does seem to be going down hill quite quickly at the moment. Anyways, Mash for me tonight, it seems now.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Marty McFly said:
Alright Sam, long time no speak.

Mates stupidly got into a fight (outside) and I being a good mate (fool) went in to back them up. One mate lost a tooth, another broke his hand and another got a bit of kicking.

And TBH the Albert does seem to be going down hill quite quickly at the moment. Anyways, Mash for me tonight, it seems now.

what's happening? is there alot of trouble?

as you can imagine I haven't been there much lately, seeing as I'm mostly in London. Jeez...why was there such a fight?

Dandyman

In London village.
Is football coming home or will we get lost on the giant underground electric horse system ?

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
bigc said:
what's happening? is there alot of trouble?

as you can imagine I haven't been there much lately, seeing as I'm mostly in London. Jeez...why was there such a fight?

Errrm, have seen more over the last month or so than I did in the previous 6 months. Seem to be more and more chavs there.

Lol I really don't know what kicked it off...and really didn't want to get involved. I'm not much of a fighter :lolol:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Uncle Buck said:
Well the fact they played each other twice in the tournament was unique.

The fact that it was Turkey's first semi final appearance.

The fact that it was the only game to be played in both countries...

It was the first and only world cup game in the finals where NO offsides were given :drink:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Marty McFly said:
Errrm, have seen more over the last month or so than I did in the previous 6 months. Seem to be more and more chavs there.

Lol I really don't know what kicked it off...and really didn't want to get involved. I'm not much of a fighter :lolol:

Yes I remember noticing that when I popped in around February time, stupid underage muppets.

They will crack down for a bit and hopefully sort it out. It's too much of my regular haunt to be ruined by chavs, I hope anyway.

Dandyman

In London village.
Is this thread in danger of being taken over by a pair of frightful yahoos ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here