Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ask Uncle Buck

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
The Wookiee said:
As you have a vast knowledge on our great rail network, I wonder if you could clear something up for me that has been puzzling me for years.

Its about the old Capital card that used to give unlimited travel on buses, trains and tubes in London.

Why in the TV commercial did they say its half train, half tube and half bus?

Surely thats a third ?

Please help :lolol:

Ask for a One Day Travelcard and get Melv out soon.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My next door neighbour covered his flowerbed in a shed load of horse manure last weekend, yet he got the right f***ing hump last night when I shat in his flowerbed at 3 in the morning after a night on the sauce and a kebab - the cable I layed was barely 5 inches long.

So what exactly was his f***ing problem?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Does the OAF really have a sister? If not who is the mystery women he claims is his sister?? BTW where was the OAF on Saturday as no drinks got spilt or glasses broken and nobody fell over the seats in the ground???

Am I allowed to aks more than one question at a time???? (sorry thats 4 now!)

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Simster said:
My next door neighbour covered his flowerbed in a shed load of horse manure last weekend, yet he got the right f***ing hump last night when I shat in his flowerbed at 3 in the morning after a night on the sauce and a kebab - the cable I layed was barely 5 inches long.

So what exactly was his f***ing problem?

The pile of loo role you left in his rose bed.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Mr Blobby said:
Does the OAF really have a sister? If not who is the mystery women he claims is his sister?? BTW where was the OAF on Saturday as no drinks got spilt or glasses broken and nobody fell over the seats in the ground???

Am I allowed to aks more than one question at a time???? (sorry thats 4 now!)

It seems that it really is his sister.

The OAF was working as he is a big gayer.

Ask as many questions as you want.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here