Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ask Tank..............

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
What's your opinion on most Premiership clubs buying up foreign players rather than spending money trying to bring young English players through into the team?

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Race said:
looking like he does hes doing tremendous shagging them birds!

:lolol: :clap:

And it was at this moment Guy Butters finally, sadly, abandoned any lingering hopes of an international call-up...

:clap2:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
SussexSpur said:
How did it feel being back at White Hart Lane the other week, and how does he feel Spurs treated him - both then, and way back when?

Weird. The ground has changed. Spurs was unbelievable experience, learnt my trade but if you start at the top there is only one way to go!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
ShorehamGull said:
What's your opinion on most Premiership clubs buying up foreign players rather than spending money trying to bring young English players through into the team?

Unfortunately thats the trend these days, I think its detremental to the national side because the majority of prem clubs have foreign players

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Race said:
Weird. The ground has changed. Spurs was unbelievable experience, learnt my trade but if you start at the top there is only one way to go!

Indeed - Barnet!
Must be nice to have football's two greatest clubs on your CV, before pitching up in Brighton!
Is Withdean worse or preferable to Underhill?

Spurs-Brighton was a great occasion - would be nice to see it more often (in the top division, that is, of course...)

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
SussexSpur said:
Indeed - Barnet!
Must be nice to have football's two greatest clubs on your CV, before pitching up in Brighton!
Is Withdean worse or preferable to Underhill?

Spurs-Brighton was a great occasion - would be nice to see it more often (in the top division, that is, of course...)

Barnet has got to be worse, pitch was lovely but it was on the biggest slope ever.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
roz said:
Did you enjoy doing the Alive & Kicking Christmas cards?

And would you have enjoyed it even more if the pictures had been taken by a female photographer??

er dressing up as father xmas and being made to wear a pair of white trousers that were too small for Leon?!!! enjoyable is not a word I would use! It was a young lads photo shoot and I shouldnt have been there!

After seeing the cards do YOU think a female should have taken them??!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Who's the best forward you've ever had to play against?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Pavilionaire said:
Who's the best forward you've ever had to play against?
Mark Hughes on the pitch.Her off it

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Do you think Harry Redknapp did the right thing moving to Southampton, or is he a traitor?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Pavilionaire said:
Do you think Harry Redknapp did the right thing moving to Southampton, or is he a traitor?

put it this way its nearer to his house! hes wedged so i dont know why he bothered!

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Tell us a good Gazza story...

Please.

:clap2:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Silent Bob said:
Who do you support?

I dont support any team but I watch any game on TV.....when Im allowed!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Is Footballers Wives anything like real life for you and the rest of the Albion boys?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here