Ask Mr Poyet

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
What's so important about the atmosphere?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
The club is developing quickly with a ne stadium and academy, however my question would be what happened to the FA cup money?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Could we forego the new training facilities and just splurge £25 million on Fernando Llorente of Athletic Bilbao?

We won't need to do any training with that goalmeister up front.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
So we are passing it about, patiently (& slowly) and more often than not, backwards. This it seems, is the way we play. But it does not seem to be working. I cannot imagine that what we saw last night is what Gus wants, but it also seemed to be in keeping with our style of play.

So my question would be, are the players doing what you want them to, or not?

I love Gus as a manager, and as our manager. But last night was painful to watch.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Does he know where the money from the sale of Withdean has gone?

D

Deleted member 2719

If you could ask Gus one straight question face to face what would it be?

Try and keep it sensibly football related.

Mine is: "Why did we buy Dobbie and not give him a decent run in the starting eleven, even after his two goals?"

That would be mine also, i would also like him to admit that he got certain decisions wrong.

He may gain a bit more respect when he needs it from both players and fans.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Do the players practice shooting at training ?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
You have constantly complained about the financial constraints set by the board, and followed that through with thinly veiled threats in the media about progression year on year, added to which your self belief in achieving at a higher level. The fact that your managerial record in 2012 has been somewhat stagnant after an increased budget, with a number of "better" players arriving, is it the club's fault for this or you and your ego?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports