Ashley Madison website

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You're probably right. Women tend to marry for men for security but are far more sexually attracted to 'bad boy' type men that excite them. 1 in 25 men are estimated to be unknowingly bringing up children that aren't biologically theirs. Given that most women would be a bit more careful with contraception if they're shagging about, you've got to assume that the actual rate of infidelity is very high.

I think you are 100% right

simon swagbag

Jul 8, 2003
Eastbourne
Really? I thought it was only available on the so-called "Dark Web".
What I want is an easy to use website where you type in a postcode & it tells you who's AT IT.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
What I want is an easy to use website where you type in a postcode & it tells you who's AT IT.

About 50% of the people I know I reckon, judging by the number of people - men and women - I know that are having affairs or shag about, and extrapolate that to account for the ones that I don't know about that have done a better job at keeping it a secret.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

the "dark web" is something journalists say to scare politicians. the database is apparently available as a few gig download, probably on a torrent by now. though likely to be infested too. they've found government and business addresses through out, which is amusing

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
1 million Brits? If you discount those under-16 and over 75 that leaves c. 45 million people, of which about half are married. 1 million seems an incredibly high figure - 1 in 45, probably nearer 1 in 30 of married people. Surely not?!

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
1 million Brits? If you discount those under-16 and over 75 that leaves c. 45 million people, of which about half are married. 1 million seems an incredibly high figure - 1 in 45, probably nearer 1 in 30 of married people. Surely not?!

1 - There is an awful lot of assumptions in that equation & 2 - You don't have to be married to use it.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
1 - There is an awful lot of assumptions in that equation & 2 - You don't have to be married to use it.

1. Census. 2. I know, that's why I said 1 in 30, not 1 in 22.5.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports