Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashley Burns we salute you!

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
Ashley Burns [sic] we salute you!

Ash

It's time for your own positive thread.

For your effort, for your enthusiasm, for your goals to game ratio, for your shots converted stats, for your hold up play, for the goals that kept us up last season.

Congratulations on hitting 20 (twenty) this season.

Ashley we salute you.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Well Done Barnsey

So much written about Ashley and I know he has missed a fair few, but, at the end of the day, how can you say anything against a striker hitting 20 goals in a first full season. I think there may be considerably more to come !

Bear in mind he is only 21 years and has been at Brighton for only what, twelve months or so, seems happy here, and is expecting to become a dad in July. With a more settled situation he can only become better and better.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nice one Barnsey, thank you!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Quality player and just like Murray it takes some Albion fans at least of couple of years to realise it. I distinctly remember that a large number of fans thought Murray was a bit shit for a couple of years because he wasn't the finished item. Same with Ash, he is going to be as good as Murray in his own way ..imo.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Ashley Barnes - a key part of a championship winning team. 20 goal striker and a number of goals at vital moments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here