Ashes #4

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Just for a bit of panic, McGrath should be fit next game, th two we've won he hasn't played!

But still, a draw will do! Come on!!:clap2:

Giant Seagull

That was textbook
Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
5-0 wasnt it glen?

glen_mcgrath.jpg
:jester:

Yoda

English & European
Brighton till i die said:
as its 2-1 to us, and they currently have the ashes, what is the situation for the Oval game?

if the series is 2-2 then they keep it?
if its a draw or we win the game.....then we win the ashes....yea?:)

That's right. Why I said said earlier we can't lose this one.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Come on England! :clap2: :clap2:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I thought that if the Aussies got a lead of 140 then they would win it. Exciting stuff.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Great result, it will be interesting to see whether Jones is fit in time for the final test and whether McGrath plays.

I'm expecting great things from Pietersen in this final test, I could see him getting his first ton for England in tests.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Do you think we should drop Bell?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
dougdeep said:
Do you think we should drop Bell?
Along with Geraint Jones, he's definitely a weak link. But despite his lack of form, I still say no. He's better than the like of Robert Key and the selectors need to show him a bit of faith if he's ever going to succeed at this level...

Stumpy Tim

Who would replace Bell? Not a lot of candidates in my opinion. Key's not good enough, Butcher could do a job I suppose. Jones must be under pressure, but the selectors shot themselves in the foot by not including Prior as one of their top wicket keepers. It would have to be Reid and he can't bat for toffee.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Katich is reported as shouting "You F**king pommie C**ts" to the crowd as he walked back to the dressing rooms. Another good loser then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports