Votes: 69 68.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
He’s going 100%

And so is our European dream .

We’ve just had the peak kids . Hope you savoured it !!

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I voted staying - I’m basing it in the fact he has full backing of bloom and barber, a good dressing room with a squad he’s built and listening to barber last week on talk sport saying how they’d secured him as much as possible. I suspect (hope) that the meeting is him being a gentleman more than real intent as he wants to move on eventually. I’m hoping Chelsea’s record of burning through managers quicker than Maupay scored goals alongside being able to not have to expect a result week in week out will count for something. My biggest concern with him going is not just how replaces him but the significant number of staff that move as well. Whilst I get we have plans for future, are we prepared for this right now? I’ve always felt -layers could go and we’d make do but I never entertained the notion of potter actually talking to another club. I always assumed he would be linked to them but it would all blow over.

Sky are reporting after an afternoon of talks with Potter, the Chelsea chairman and his agent, they are going for dinner together tonight.

I think you might be grasping at straws.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Sky are reporting after an afternoon of talks with Potter, the Chelsea chairman and his agent, they are going for dinner together tonight.

I think you might be grasping at straws.

Hopefully it’s a spoons and we can table order drinks and food to our Graham, convincing him to stay when the fourth onion ring tower turns up

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I guess that any ambitious manager would like to be given the chance to compete with the best on a level playing field. I get the impression that Chelsea's new owner is going to promise this to GP and tell him that he will be given the time and money needed to build something that can compete with Klopp and Guardiola over a sustained period. I don't know whether Boehly will be as good as his word, or whether he'll retreat into Abramovic's short termism as soon as things get tough. Unfortunately, I can't see any other big six owner offering GP this type of project as well as a job and that he'll think the same. I hope that Boehly is unconvincing, but I reckon he's gone.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
It’s entirely logical that he is going. Would love to report otherwise, but no chance.

There isn’t a hope in hell Potter would agree to meet them unless he was deadly serious about joining and lets face it, salary won’t be an issue.

I can’t think what could scupper this unless Chelsea reps act like utter bellends during negotiation stages…

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I can't help but wonder what 'the shed' would make of a couple of weeks of

potterball.jpg

Maybe it would become as popular as it has at the Amex ? or maybe not :lolol:

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
I think if he goes(which I suspect) it will be far more than about money. It will be the logical next move in an already strong career trajectory - CL club with loads of cash - I’ll hate his departure but recognise highly likely

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Gpot will go and I'll be gutted, always the risk when you start doing too well.

But the world knows BHA are well run, Sussex is a great place to live and we will attract talent

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here