Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

As an American i am disappointed my country is not in the eurovision music contest.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What's the point? Most of the country's there don't vote for us because they hate us - just how many votes do you think the US will get?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I still can't understand how Russell Brand can live with himself, winning after all his 'don't vote' rhetoric.

09nytnow-eurovision-pm-articleLarge.jpg

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
A spliff before hand and it's brilliant. Shame Terry has gone really.

The majority of the women on it are shaggable (with some exceptions of course). That is where the problem with it lies. Every country sends people you would shag as opposed to people who can actually sing

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Bloody Australia are in it this year GO FIGURE ?????

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The majority of the women on it are shaggable (with some exceptions of course). That is where the problem with it lies. Every country sends people you would shag as opposed to people who can actually sing
I fail to see how that's a problem.

el punal

If the voting is "rigged" now, can you imagine it if Sepp Blatter was in charge. Think of of all those African and Middle Eastern countries voting for each other. Then you can bet your bottom dollar that the Eurovision Song Contest will never be hosted in Europe again.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Unless it's Abba. That blonde one was a great singer and so sweet. Yeah I did love Benny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here